Tuesday, August 28, 2007

We're all to blame

Grr. I hate not updating! Tsk sickening man.
K, I have no time. Sorry Earthlings! Fast update today.
LOL :D

Went to Yilian's house yesterday. To study! & play :)
We bought lunch first.
Sorry if the image quality sucks. Didnt photoshop.

Buying bubbletea.

Zhen & ME!

Then something something happened. Oh wells.
Shall not go into details of what happened :D
Went to her house after that.

LUNCH! (x

Then Yilian helped me to "rebond" my hair.
Its only temporary lah. So its okay.

THE FOLLOING ARE NOT FOR THE WEAK HEARTED :P

LONG LONGGG FRINGE!

Gosh, my tail became so long :X

May rebond my hair during the holis. MAY only.

Today went back to Guides to help out.
Cos they got phototaking. Yeah, I took marching.
I MISS MY GUIDES ALOT ):

At least I got to see them. Yayness.
Chinese prelims on Thurs! Must go study already.
They say its gonna be very very hard! Ahhh.
Alright. Goodbye Earthlings (:

No comments: